We're Not Leaving You Hanging!
Until the start of the next quarter there are many things you can do to start working on your sexual integrity. Listening to podcasts, reading blogs, and interacting with others in our discussion boards are all important things you can do in this time. We also will be offering weekly check-in calls with a High Noon staff member. Explore below to get started!
Below is a list of helpful and inspirational content for individuals who are beginning their sexual integrity journey to quitting pornography and masturbation. We have podcast episodes, blog posts, and more!
The 90-Day Challenge is a timeless resource to teach you the tools to break a lifestyle where porn and masturbation has no place. It contains daily lessons covering a wide arrange of recovery and habit-building topics and many places for self-reflection. It will set you on the right track for success!
The workbook will help you create a game plan and track your daily progress. There are weekly review sections and spaces for general notes. We strongly encourage you to print it out.
Weekly Check-in Calls
Weekly Check-in Calls
We encourage you to set up a call with one of our High Noon staff members to help you orientate yourself for success. If you want, we are committed to have this call with you on a weekly basis.
Get accountability when you need it most in a supportive and secure group chat with a community of like-minded individuals. Questions are more than welcome! You can learn more about these groups and request access by clicking below.
List of Content
- Avoiding Porn at Home | Strategy Series I
- Don’t Be Owned By the Internet | Strategy Session II
- Fill the Void – Say No to Escapism | Strategy Series III
- The Power of an Accountability Partner | Strategy Series IV
- The Five Virtues of High Noon
- What is Sexual Integrity?
- Why Quit Porn and Masturbation?
- Thoughts on Pornography
- Thoughts on Masturbation
- Masturbation is Necessary | Mythbusters
- Porn as Education | Mythbusters
- Why Do Good People Do Bad Things? | John Williams
- Stress Sucks
- The Human Trafficking Within
- Harmonized Sexuality | Philip Schanker
- Hollywood Sex vs Reality | Yun-A Johnson
- My Journey Quitting Porn | Kieran Calavan
- My Journey With Same-Sex Attraction | Gene
- Women’s Accountability Partner | Melissa Manor
- Women Struggle Too | Mai Thurston
We wanted to support you while you wait by offering a complementary workbook. This workbook contains many components to help you clarify your vision and daily action steps. By tracking your progress you will be able to claim your growth over this whole period of time.
Click the icon to download printable version
Click the icon to request fillable version
Set up a call with us
While you wait for the next quarter to begin, we wanted to offer you an opportunity to have 1-on-1 check-in calls with the staff. We encourage you to set up a first call, during which you can decide to make this a weekly commitment or not. We are committed to being there to support you during this time.