#168 – Why Talking to the RIGHT People can Change Your Life
How do we know that we’re living a fulfilled life? — is probably one of life’s hardest questions to answer.
It’s because there’s no concrete answer to that. Each of us have our own interpretation of what fulfillment is—what happiness is.
We can be easily fooled to think that we are genuinely satisfied and happy without realizing that we’re actually longing for something deeper or more meaningful in life. Because of this disconnect, we try to find different coping mechanisms to assuage that nagging feeling of discontent.
Disconnect equals discontent.
Disconnect can lead to destructive coping mechanisms.
Disconnect can force someone into deep isolation, different types of addiction, and even self-harm.
Our personal fulfillment is a long journey. Which is why it’s important to keep ourselves grounded and connected with the right people, surrounded by the right support group, and be a part of the right community.
Find yourself the right community—a safe place where you’re free to show your true self and feel the warmth of love and support.
Want to know more about High Noon? Feel free to visit our website at https://www.highnoon.org/ and know more about our programs and support groups.
Listen to Episode 168 to learn more!
- What makes us fulfilled?
- The need to build connection with people
- Developing good relationship with our family
- Establishing reliable and supportive friendships
- Sticking with people who can genuinely understand us
- Reaching out and seeking answers from people who have similar experience
- How often do we need to connect with other people?
- Understanding our emotional state and being able to connect people
Join us and be connected at: