#157 – Stress Management Will Save Your Life
There are so many hifalutin words we can use describe life, but if we do away with being metaphorical, we’d all agree with this direct description: life is stressful.
Anywhere you go, no matter what you do, whether you’re rich or poor, no matter who you are, there is no getting away with stress. You’re bound to feel stressed in one way or another. In fact, it is a major contributor to many of the health problems people encounter.
But stress is not only a culprit to many of our health hazards, it is also translated in so many things that we don’t easily recognize are effects of stress. Some develop anger issues, others resort to porn, to addiction, video games, social media, alcohol, drugs, and so many more distractions, ultimately leading to one thing—destruction.
Life is designed to have stress. It’s a staple and it’s one of the many things that makes us humans. But how we respond is what either makes us or breaks us.
Listen to Episode 157 to learn more!
- Experience of stress in relation to porn
- Porn as a form of escapism
- Stress is a response to a stressor
- How you choose to interpret situations
- Interpreting other people’s aggression
- Preventative side of stress
- The Blessed Couple Podcast
- The importance of stress inoculation
- Tips for managing stress
- Anger as a form of coping mechanism from stress
Join us and be connected at: