Curiosity is a strong desire to learn more about something. It is usually seen as a virtue as it helps us learn new things and grow as people. It’s important for us to stay curious and learn how to be curious because if we never cease having the enthusiasm to truly know about something or someone, we’ll continue to learn and connect with the world in a healthy way.
In this episode, Andrew and Benjy talk about the significance of curiosity in eliciting emotions of love, and how curiosity can be a great way to develop meaningful and healthy connections with ourselves, the people in our lives, and, ultimately, with God.
Listen to Episode 150 to learn more!
- Curiosity is a good precursor for love
- Why is it important to be curious about ourselves?
- Why should we invest in our North Star Goal?
- Having curiosity is a spark to learn how to love a certain thing
- The importance of having a curious mindset in your life
- The Blessed Couple Podcast
- The importance of being curious about God
- Curiosity creates love in all areas of life
- What is the impact of a lack of curiosity?
Join us and be connected at: