#144 – Meta Connected Sex with M.G. Tomasini, MD￼
Each of us possesses the neurological pathways that link our mind to the outside world. It is meant to connect with and serve others. Some people take advantage of it for their own gain, where they isolate themselves, which leads to porn addiction and masturbation, causing them to become disconnected from the world.
It is necessary to develop principles that will guide our actions and beliefs toward other people. Only then can we grow and appreciate how wonderful life is and the significance of the connections we create.
In this episode, we are joined by M.G. Tomasini, MD, author of Meta-Connected Sex: The Moral Case For the Power of the Brain’s Chemistry and Connectivity for Sex. She devoted her life to understanding more about the science of human love, relationships, talents, creativity, and sexuality as they relate to worldwide success, happiness, fulfillment, and freedom.
Dr. Tomasini shares with us what Meta-Connected Sex is all about, the significance of understanding the interconnectedness of our mind, body, and spirit, and the importance of developing principles in our lives.
Even though some of us did not grow up in a healthy environment, which is what we need to shape our minds centered in principles, we can still find our safe places, like High Noon where we can blossom and develop our freedom to choose principles that will allow us to fulfill our greatest desires.
Listen to Episode 144 to learn more!
- What Meta-Connected Sex is all about?
- The Three Ps: Principle, Purpose, Plan
- How does our prefrontal cortex work?
- Freedom of choice of principles
- Freedom in terms of sexuality
- Creating clear sexual principles?
- The Blessed Couple Podcast
- Our neurological pathways
- What does meta-connectedness look like?
- What do healthy meta-connected people look like?
- Why men and women are complementary?
- Why is it important to have principles in our lives?
Join us and be connected at: