Being a parent is the most difficult job in the world as our children are completely dependent on us, and the way we bring them up has a significant impact on how they develop. It is a lifetime commitment that requires us to provide them with support, direction, and most importantly, love; yet, we cannot provide any of those things to them if we are self-centered, and we cannot even provide that to ourselves.
Before we get married, it is important that we have already healed and made ourselves whole. This will ensure that we are able to provide for our families in any way they need and that we are prepared to put them ahead of ourselves. In our lives, selflessness manifests itself when people have sexual integrity. Because having sexual integrity also means having intentionality, which is a vital aspect for us to have in order to provide boundless love and care for our family.
In this episode, Andrew and Benjy talk about the role that a husband plays in the birth of his child, as well as the support that he provides to his wife during her most difficult times, such as giving birth. They also discuss how important it is to deal with our emotions and deal with our sexual integrity while we are single.
Listen to Episode 143 to learn more!
- Benjy’s newborn baby
- A childbirth experience from a man’s perspective
- The significance of sexual integrity in marriage
- What kind of energy do we give to our wife while she’s pregnant?
- The importance of a strong support system in marriage
- The Blessed Couple Podcast
- What emotions does the husband experience while his wife gives birth?
- The importance of intentionality in parenting
- The difficulties of becoming a parent
Join us and be connected at: