Many people are going through personal struggles and are ashamed to open up because their struggles make them feel like they don’t belong. High Noon has been helping a lot of people in restoring their relationships with themselves, their partners or marriages, and their families in order to build a fulfilled life with God as the center of it and with sexual integrity by providing programs that aim to help in overcoming struggles such as porn addiction and becoming the best version of themselves.
In this episode, Andrew talks about High Noon seeking to connect and engage with their audiences or listeners worldwide by creating a group called 1000 True Tribe members of High Noon and encouraging people to share their content with those who need it in order to create a great impact in their lives and inspire them to help others as well.
Listen to Episode 139 to learn more!
- What has been happening at High Noon?
- What is the purpose of the book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team?
- The true purpose of High Noon
- The Blessed Couple Podcast
- Building 1000 true tribe members of High Noon
- Shame is a connectivity issue
- High Noon as a worldwide movement
Join us and be connected at: